Jack Kline, MS, LPCS, LCAS, CCS, CTT-2, MAC
President and Founder
Jack has more than 30 of experience in dealing with mental health, substance abuse disorders, recovery trauma, and the array of co-occurring mental health issues that go along with it. He also has extensive training in depression, bipolar disorder, gender identity issues, family issues, grief and trauma, conduct disorder, and developmental issues pertaining to adolescents and young adults. Jack holds a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling as well as the following six clinical licenses and certifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Certified Trauma Therapist – 2 Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Jack has specialized training in the following areas:
- Substance abuse
- Addiction/recovery issues
- 12-Step facilitation
- Advanced relapse prevention therapy
- Attachment disorders including Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Sexual abuse
- Marriage and family therapy
- Adventure based counseling
- Systemic family interventions
- Clinical supervision
He has designed and helped open six other highly regarded programs in the field of adventure therapy focusing on substance abuse, mental health, trauma, and addiction treatment. He has provided care in both private-practice settings and the public sector. He presents nationally at various conferences on cutting-edge treatment for young adults and adolescents. The needs of the clients that he sees continually change, and so he believes our treatment team and program offerings must continually evolve.
Jack believes in an integrative approach that deals with the underlying emotional issues that are simultaneously present with chemical dependency substance use disorders. Consequently, he uses a holistic, strengths-based orientation that empowers clients to develop their inherent talents, skills, and resources.
Additionally, as a Black Belt in American Kenpo, Jack instructs Red Oak Recovery® clients in self-defense, personal empowerment, character development, and the underlying principles of self-respect, respect for others, and self-discipline.